Followers

Sunday 13 March 2016

PanPastel card

Morning all - lovely sunny springlike morning here today, wow it makes you feel good.

My piece of inspiration for the Love2Create Challenge is a card I made using an apertuture.  I lined the aperture with black card which I feel brings out the scene behind.

Love the little Maya Angelou verse.

As I mentioned I photographed the card amongst my Mother's Day flowers - and yes - I do have vases but apparently jars are trendy!  Apparently drinks are served in them in some establishments!

Have a lovely day xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Yvonne, the sun is shinning here too, another beauty from you and I also love this verse.,.it is so true. Your flowers look great in the jars....oh you are so on trend Mrs..... Hugs..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful card Yvonne, love the design and that verse is lovely. Gorgeous flowers and they look fab in the jars
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft colours Yvonne and I like the black lining in the aperture - it really makes it pop! Your flowers look very pretty in the jars - many years ago people only put flowers in jars if they were really short of money. How times do change! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Yvonne, love your flowers too, yes they do use jars now to drink from, weird isn't it lol? That's progress I guess lol!

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete