Followers

Sunday 7 February 2016

Stampbord and Panpastel Necklace

I absolutely love Stampbord, it has such a smooth, and forgiving, surface.  I decided to use it for this weeks inspiration over on the Love2create challenge blog.

Firstly I cover the base in yellow and added Magenta and blue in opposite corners, as you can see this resulted in a lovely green shade in the bottom corner.  Then, using Versamark, I inked up the Clarity Paris collage stamp (still one of my favourites after all these years).  I then put the Stampbord on top of the stamp roughly where I thought would show an effective part of the image.  I couldn't have been more delighted when I saw that the word "destination" was perfectly placed at the bottom, a very happy accident!

I punched a whole and added a couple of of dangly trinkets and I had a lovely pendant, which of course could also be a key ring, bag charm etc.

Thank you for popping in today xxxx




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pendant Yvonne, beautiful colours
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yvonne , this is wonderful. I need to play with stampboard and you have inspired me to actually get it out and play...hugs..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous. methinks i need some stampbord, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just seen your post Yvonne as we've been on holiday. I love this creation, the colours are gorgeous and the stamp was a perfect choice. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow stunning Yvonne, love it. So pretty. Love your other jewelry too, congrats on getting it on the TV, you kept that one quiet lol!
    Hope you are resting and making loads of jewelery.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete