Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

PanPastels and Indigoblu Stamps

OToday I'm using all Indigoblu stamps for my project.  Firstly I stamped the large butterfly with Versamark and the used Wow Embossing Powder which is called clear sparkle.  Unfortunately sparkle never shows up well in photos.

The speckles around the butterfly were created by dabbing a Versamark pen onto the card and then dabbing with PanPastels and the sparkle powder.

I then used some lovely Friend stamps, also from Indigoblu, to finish off the project.  I love the BFF stamp - I only have a few BFF's but they are very special and know who they are.

To join in with the Challenge pop over to http://welove2create.blogspot.co.uk/ where you will also find lots of fabulous inspiration from my Team mates.




2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Yvonne. The colours are beautiful and I love the speckles. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So subtle and beautiful. Love that quote too. Lou x

    ReplyDelete