Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion

Morning all 
Just thought I'd pop in to add my Design Team samples from Sheena's shows at the weekend.

It was so lovely to try something new!  Not only that it was something new which I absolutely loved doing.  I did a bit of practice but was soon off on a mission "fusioning" everything that stood still!  It was so calming - if you haven't already done so you must try it.

My first sample as a pallet.


Then a tag where I added paint fusion to a Panpastel background.


A denim bag


I have the little birdie a long tail!


An MDF box using the lace stamp set.


A little canvas with the birdie again, this time with its usual tail.


And finally a card.









5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Yvonne!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab samples. these muted colours look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you have been busy Yvonne. Such gorgeous projects, I love the pallet and the handbag! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all stunning samples...Yvonne...it is hard to choose a favourite...so I am choosing them all...have a lovely weekend...hugs...Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete