Followers

Sunday 19 July 2015

PanPastels with glossy texture paste, Sweet Poppy Stencil and glitter

Today's post is a short one as we have family staying for the weekend, 14 in total!!  That's a lot of mouths to feed, but it's been fun up to now.

My make is using a PanPastel background with a Sweet Poppy Stencil and glossy texture paste.  Before the paste dried I sprinkled Glamour Dust over it which makes it twinkle away in the sunshine.  As always the photo doesn't do it justice when trying to show glitter but I assure you the effect is very pretty.




5 comments:

  1. Love this effect Yvonne ...very lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One to try Yvonne, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I do love sparkle and your card is just gorgeous. I haven't tried using the stampbord that you sent along with the lovely postcard but I will be having a go as soon as family commitment allow! Enjoy your company this weekend, I bet they are most impressed with your works of art. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and atmospheric Yvonne...it would look great on my wall....hint...hint...glad that you have had such a wonderful family weekend...relax now and cheers...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Yvonne. hope you had fun with family and that now you can have a rest, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete