Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

PanPastel Frame It






Thank you for popping on to my blog to take a look at my Frame It project for the PanPastel UK Challenge which starts today.  Thank you to all the entrants of the Pink, Pink and more Pink Challenge, yet again we had so many fabulous entries.

For this project I decided to make it tonal and used one PanPastel - Copper.  It's fascinating how you get different tones just by using different paper and mediums.

Here's a few photos of how it started.







Before assembling I crackle stamped Versamark into the box frame and dabbed with the PanPastel and I coloured the paper clay with the same copper PP before putting it into the little silicone frame mould. I also added a touch of Maimeri modelling paste through a stencil for a bit of texture. Two pics of my furry lads and all finished.




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Yvonne, loved your step be step!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work here Yvonne.. beautiful and looks fun too! E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous frame Yvonne, and brilliant use of the Copper PanPastel...hugs. X

    ReplyDelete