Followers

Sunday 24 August 2014

Pink, pink and more pink - PanPastel Challenge

Morning everyone and welcome to my new followers, hope you enjoy following my crafty journey.

A new a Challenge today on the PanPastel blog and if you like Pink you'll love this!

I decided that there was no reason why xmas cards can't be pink, so decided to go with that theme.  Very clean and simple.  I used the stamp Lovely As a Tree for the main image.  I then added a "flying Santa and pink Stickles, very good card for batch making a xmas time.

It would be fabulous if you could pop over HERE to the Challenge page to take a look at the fabulous pieces created by the other lovely ladies in the Design Team.

Thanks for popping in xx





11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Yvonne - nothing wrong with pink for Christmas, it works really well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more, I love using pink in crimbo cards and this is a fabulous card, such a gorgeous scene you've created, very soft and ethereal xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,love the fabulous scene.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Yvonne I love the pink xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, so soft. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovng the pink for a christmas card Yvonne...beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great inspiration Yvonne, and as you know I love Pink....what a brilliant theme for the Challenge. I will pop over and have a look at the other DT samples and then may be just have some Pink Play.....enjoy your Sunday...hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pink Christmas cards and your scene is a real beauty Yvonne.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i don't do pink normally but that looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous creation, the pink is a triumph Yvonne, I love it. Big hugs P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Yvonne and such a lovely change from traditional colours. Pat x

    ReplyDelete