Followers

Thursday 6 February 2014

Pan Pastels and Indigoblu

I made this tag to enter into the Pan Pastel Challenge and the Indigoblu Challenge.  It's based loosely on the Tim Holtz 12 Tags (very loosely as I had virtually no ingredients) but fitted both my favourite Challenges perfectly.

To make the Tag I used a homemade heart stencil for the large heart and the background hearts.  These were stenciled with red Pan Pastel and then blended into the background.  I then stamped with Versamark into the heart an do the background, all stamps came from the Indigoblu Good Times set, then pounced with the same red Panpastel.  As I wanted to use a black card for the sentiment I took a deep breath and edged the tag with Black Pan Pastel to pull it all together.

I then cut out four small hearts which I coated with Glossy Accents and red glitter.

For the sentiment I didn't have any ingredients for the blackboard effect, I therefore took some black card which I stamped with white Brilliance Ink and added dots and dashes with a white pen.  As I didn't have any chalk I used White Panpastel which I thought worked extremely well. I mounted this on to white card and arranged, along with the hearts, onto the tag.  I didn't have an arrow so I cut one out of silver mirri card.  I then added red and black ribbon and hope you like the outcome.

I would like to enter this tag into the Panpastel Challenge and the Indigoblu Challenge.

                           
                                  

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering in the indigoblu challenge, good luck
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Yvonne, ...your design is fabulous and the colour tone is so rich....just perfect for Valentines...
    Have a great weekend....crafty hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvonnne, gorgeous tag, beautiful stamping and I love that chalk board effect. Stunning!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, a lovely tag, great colours. Thank you for joining us in the Indigoblu Blog Challenge this month. x
    Nikki K. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag Yvonne ..... great take on the chalk effect too. Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always Yvonne!

    Thanks for taking part in the the IndigoBlu Challenge

    Clare
    IndigoBlu DT

    ReplyDelete